A workshop on the theme of intonation will take place in conjunction with AMP 2020. The workshop will feature invited presentations from:
- Jon Barnes (Boston University) on the Autosegmental-Metrical Theory of intonation and Tonal Center of Gravity.
- Arto Anttila (Stanford University) and Naomi Shapiro (University of Washington) on corpus studies of intonation.
- Anja Arnhold (University of Alberta) and Emily Elfner (York University) on intonational fieldwork.
The workshop will take place on Friday, September 18, between 9:30 a.m. and 1:15 p.m. See the program document for the complete schedule.
Notes to workshop presenters:
- We encourage you to share your presentation materials with workshop attendees using Padlet. Click on the following link for instructions on how to use Padlet and get your presentation materials available to the audience: Tutorials - Padlet instructions
- We also encourage you to use a virtual background with the UCSC and AMP 2020 logos during your presentation, which are available here: Zoom backgrounds for AMP 2020.